Our goal is to raise $10 million dollars to renovate Broadlawns’ current inpatient mental health unit and to build a new outpatient mental health clinic that will centralize the treatment and services provided to patients.
- To help remodel and potentially expand their Inpatient Mental Health unit
- Provide a more patient and family-friendly environment
- Provide space for additional meeting rooms and activity areas
- Construct a new outpatient mental health clinic providing
- A larger clinic building to accommodate more providers and centralize treatment and services
- Patients with a more discreet, centralized and accessible facility for mental health services
- More services, more providers and ongoing treatment for patients so that their conditions do not escalate to a crisis situation that warrants inpatient treatment
Each of these projects would make a tremendous impact in providing quality care and furthering accessibility to treatment for mental health patients in our community. Broadlawns is the leading provider in outpatient mental healthcare in Central Iowa, and these efforts with provide facilities that are more conducive to treating an expanded volume of patients.
Overall Capital Campaign
The “Mental Health Starts With Me” Campaign is Phase 1 of a larger overall capital campaign for the Broadlawns Medical Center Foundation. This campaign is necessary to improve the quality and scope of mental healthcare that Broadlawns is able to provide to Central Iowa and its surrounding communities. For more details on the overall Capital Campaign please click here.